- RSS Channel Showcase 7689082
- RSS Channel Showcase 9063992
- RSS Channel Showcase 1912491
- RSS Channel Showcase 7385817
Articles on this Page
- 08/06/11--16:00: _Norway Massacre: Th...
- 01/22/12--16:00: _The Imposter
- 03/10/12--04:47: _The Jeffrey Dahmer ...
- 05/28/13--16:00: _Manhunt: Boston Bom...
- 09/18/13--16:00: _The Honeymoon Murde...
- 11/27/14--16:00: _The Missing 43: Mex...
- 03/03/15--16:00: _India’s Daughter
- 01/29/16--16:00: _Steven Avery: Innoc...
- 02/08/16--16:00: _The Perfect Crime: ...
- 08/21/17--03:47: _Silk Road: Drugs, D...
- 11/16/13--16:00: _Kids for Cash
- 02/07/15--16:00: _The Jinx
- 01/20/17--16:00: _Oklahoma City
- 04/17/17--16:00: _Last Days of Solitary
- 08/06/11--16:00: Norway Massacre: The Killer’s Mind
- 01/22/12--16:00: The Imposter
- 03/10/12--04:47: The Jeffrey Dahmer Files
- 05/28/13--16:00: Manhunt: Boston Bombers
- 09/18/13--16:00: The Honeymoon Murder: Who Killed Anni?
- 11/27/14--16:00: The Missing 43: Mexico’s Disappeared Students
- 03/03/15--16:00: India’s Daughter
- 01/29/16--16:00: Steven Avery: Innocent Or Guilty?
- 02/08/16--16:00: The Perfect Crime: The Leopold & Loeb Trial
- 08/21/17--03:47: Silk Road: Drugs, Death and the Dark Web
- 11/16/13--16:00: Kids for Cash
- 02/07/15--16:00: The Jinx
- 01/20/17--16:00: Oklahoma City
- 04/17/17--16:00: Last Days of Solitary
Norway Massacre: The Killer’s Mind analyses of the mind and motives of Anders Breivik, the far-right extremist behind the 2011 Norway massacre which killed 77 people. Standing as the country’s worst atrocity since World War II, the attack consisted of a car bombing outside of government headquarters in Oslo that resulted in the deaths of […]
The Imposter demonstrates that truth can indeed be stranger than fiction and the sinister level of deception that some people resort to. This documentary tells the true story of how a French con artist convinced a grieving Texan family that he was their child who had gone missing a few years earlier. The story begins […]
The Jeffrey Dahmer Files documents the story of American serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and those who knew him through interviews, archive footage, and re-enactments. Dahmer committed murderous acts in the Milwaukee area during the late 1980s and early 1990s. After years on the loose, he was eventually caught, found guilty, and sentenced to almost a […]
In April 2013, two bomb blasts caused carnage near the Boston Marathon finish line. The tragedy left three people dead, hundreds injured and a city traumatised. In under five days the main suspects – brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev – were identified, with one arrested and the other dead. This documentary provides a step-by-step account […]
An investigation of the murder of Anni Dewani, a young bride on her honeymoon in South Africa. It has been alleged that her husband, Shrien Dewani, hired a hitman. South Africa has requested his extradition. The programme investigates the prosecution case against Shrien, errors made during the police investigation, and the question of whether he […]
In September 2014, students on their way to a demonstration in Iguala, Mexico were stopped by local police. The confrontation led to a clash where six students were shot dead and 43 were abducted. Investigations soon afterwards led to the shocking allegations that the police force had acted under the orders of the mayor. The […]
India’s Daughter is a BBC documentary on the 2012 Delhi gang rape case that shocked the world. Jyoti Singh Pandey, a 23 year old physiotherapy student, was beaten and brutally raped on a bus while travelling with a male friend. She later died from her injuries sustained during the attack. Indian authorities banned the broadcasting […]
Steven Avery spent almost two decades in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. After his exoneration, he filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit again Manitowoc County and other individuals connected to his wrongful conviction. But soon after his release he found himself behind bars again, accused and convicted of the murder of 25-year-old photographer Teresa Halbach […]
The disturbing story of how two wealthy and highly intelligent college students, Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb, murdered a 14-year-old boy called Bobby Franks in 1924 in order to prove that they could commit and get away with the perfect crime. When the seemingly-unlikely killers confessed to the crime and boasted that they had committed […]
Silk Road: Drugs, Death and the Dark Web explores the online black market known as Silk Road, which was launched on the dark web in 2011. Often referred to as the ‘Amazon of illegal drugs’, it was founded by a shadowy, intelligent libertarian operating under the pseudonym ‘Dread Pirate Roberts’. Raking in tens of millions […]
Kids for Cash tells the shocking story of the kids for cash scandal which came to light in 2008. Two judges, Mark Ciavarella and Michael Conahan, were found guilty of sending thousands of juveniles to detention centres for minor crimes in return from kickbacks from those operating these for-profit facilities. Many children were locked-up for […]
The Jinx chronicles the life of millionaire real estate mogul Robert Durst and the three murders of which he has been a primary suspect. This documentary miniseries presents extensive interviews with people close to Durst and the murder victims, as well as with Durst himself. Despite normally shunning media contact, Robert Durst reached out to […]
Oklahoma City reveals the horrors of the 1995 bombing on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. The perpetrator, Timothy McVeigh, detonated a truck packed with explosives in front of the building, killing 168 people and leaving 675 injured. This attack is considered the worst act of domestic terrorism in American history. This […]
Last Days of Solitary is a harrowing account of the long-lasting effects of solitary confinement on some of the most dangerous inmates in prison and why it is a struggle for them to re-assimilate into society successfully. It gives the most extensive look into the controversial practice by showing the lives of various inmates and […]